Be a member of the founding team that grew from the Harvard and MIT communities with expertise including healthcare economics, user experience design, molecular neuroscience, and computational biology. As a software intern, you will help ensure that we remain a truly data-driven force across all pieces of the organization. You will be working hands-on with our founding team with access to top advisors from companies such as Google and Facebook as well as major VC firms.
- Work with UX team to design data collection process of user journeys
- Help build a mental health product that will have a huge impact based on our user journey research
- Work with design and product teams and communicate analysis findings to inform product development
- Conduct exploratory analysis into various datasets (e.g. patient data) to identify trends
- Deeply passionate about mental health
- High awareness of what needs to be learned and ability to learn FAST to GSD (Get Stuff Done)
- High level of integrity and rigor in analysis
- Can bootstrap projects from scratch- comfortable writing scripts to pull, store and query data.
- Proficiency in Python or R, as well as Excel. SQL a plus.
- Ability to story tell and visualize data coherently (d3, ggplot2, etc.)
- Relentless learner: you want to maximize your experience with us and learn as much as you can
- Insatiable curiosity around why products succeed and what delights users
- Appreciation of puns
- Ability to distill complicated concepts to laypeople
- Thrives in cross-functional team settings with awesome communication skills
- Have worked with open APIs before for data collection
- Data munging and mining is a thing you’ve done
Our ambition is to build sustainable enterprises—unafraid of transforming traditional approaches—that tackle stigma, access, and quality of mental healthcare.